Whether sitting across from a Board chair or C-Suite executives, Dani finds ways to bridge her knowledge with the issue at hand and the challenges ahead. Her integrity and honesty are alive and intricate to all her work. Transformative change occurs when you couple these qualities with her 30 years of experience and acquired knowledge.
Someone once said, "Dani is a national gem that more leaders need to discover."
DE&I is a business strategy that optimizes the performance of an organization. Dani delivers:
● A pathway for leaders to clarify their role in DE&I and the journey for their company
Evidence-based interventions are the foundation for Dani’s work, including:
● Using trusted, proven tools to develop a complete picture of the state of the organization in DE&I and make recommendations for improvements
● Diving deep to discover what's happening in an organization. How is it happening? Who is it happening to? What are the critical questions that must be answered to move organizations forward?
As an award-winning learning designer, Dani approaches each client's need with what will work for that client and what's relevant to their work. Getting it right for the client is the main goal. Dani offers a philosophy of flexible learning that includes:
● Personal, in-depth discussions about the culture of an organization, how it works and how employees learn best, whether physicians, scientists, bankers, technology or human resource professionals
● The "right" methodology; classroom, online, distributive learning, experiential work assignments, mini daily modules or real-time coaching
● A customized, engaged commitment with substantive advice
Talent Management Solutions
Dani's passion is finding a way to tap everyone's talent in an organization, so they thrive, and the organization reaches full optimization. Innovation, Openness and Flexibility are key. Dani provides:
● Processes to support managers and leaders in tapping talent in their organization
● Working sessions with leaders to identify not just high potentials but aspiring talent
● Trusted and proven tools to support their growth and engage their teams
From Monterey, California to the shores of South Africa, Dani has been a sought-after speaker on issues of DE&I. Using current data, compelling stories, humor and insightful knowledge, Dani has presented to:
● Health Systems
● Government Agencies
● Fortune 50 companies
● Large and Small non-profits
Her presentation leaves the audience with a sense that the time to change is NOW.
Chief Diversity Officer Camp
Committed to passing on her knowledge and wisdom to the next generation of Chief Diversity Officers, Dani offers a deep dive on "How to successfully lead a DE&I function and change process." During this multi-day intensive, attendees will learn:
● High level of competencies needed for the position - ranging from data analytics and business acumen to addressing the current social justice environment
● Ways to apply the skill, science and art necessary to integrate, establish and maintain transformation
● How personal temperament is the key to enlisting trust and psychological safety in DE&I work